Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

3597 A Heart Full of Love, A Heart Full of Pain (English poetry)

 


Why do you humiliate me this way?

As if you have complaints with me every day.

You don’t even see what is happening around,

You don’t care if my respect is lost or found.

You may be great in your own place, that may be true,

But why does my respect mean so little to you?

You have never seen the strength that I possess,

That is why you fail to know my worth and greatness.

Learn some manners from this world, my friend,

Humiliating someone is not a way to make amends.

I too have my own place and respect in this world,

Till today, no complaint against me has been heard.

It is only my love that makes me silently hear,

I know you have no desire to keep me near.

Show a little kindness and think of me too,

One day you may ask, “Why did I never love you?”

 .

No comments: