Followers

Thursday 5 September 2024

2860 Leave no stone unturned ( English poetry)

Carrying the burden of my heart, finding it  diffiult to roam,  

I know not when this soul will find its home.  

People call me crazy, people stare as I pass by,  

Ignoring all, I walk alone beneath the open sky.  


My language is silence, yet people say me every word,  

Let's see who will be affected by whose words in the world.

Hope sustains the world, and hope leads my way,  

Let’s see when and where life will settle, come what may.  


Four days of moonlight, then comes the darkest night,  

Sing a song, smile along, life is short, make it bright.  

When the time is right, they will  stand before your eyes,  

'Geet'complete your work, leave nothing unturned ,right.

2.11pm 5 Sep 2024

No comments: