Followers

Saturday 17 August 2024

2839 (Motivational poem)Make Your Own Choice (Motivational poem ((English poetry)

Hindi version 1237

I Learned What Others Taught Me,

Looked Within, Found Only Emptiness, You See.


When I Desired Something for Myself Alone, 

Society Set Rules and Boundaries of Its Own.


Within Those Limits, All Seemed Small, 

Scarcity and Lack Were Visible in All.


But This Universe Lacks Nothing, It’s Clear,

Only When I Looked Within, Did This Insight Appear.**


Thoughts Were Lacking, They Needed a Lift,  

The Power of Positivity Became My Gift.


Rise Above Society’s Boundaries and Norm, 

Think Higher, Beyond the Usual Form.


You’ll Achieve What You Seek, With Belief in Mind,  

My Faith and Thoughts, That’s What I Find.


Now I Rise Above Old Limits, High,

Shaping New Paths with Vision in My Eye.


Leave the Past Behind, Make Your Own Choice,

I Found My Path, Listening to My Inner Voice.


It’s Me Who Must Decide Today and Tomorrow,

Now I Know How to Live Life Without Sorrow.  


Hindi version 1237

No comments: