Followers

Saturday 12 October 2024

2897 Revealed her secrets, broke her heart (English poetry)

Hindi version 2895

Punjabi version 2896

He set my heart ablaze, left me in despair and walked away.,

Showed me false dreams, then vanished in thin air,led me astray


I thought he loved me, I truly believed,

But from afar, he waved and deceived and walk away.


His veins were filled with betrayal's seed,

He taught me love's lesson, then did his deed and walked away.


He never knew what love was about,

Yet taught me the lesson about and walked away.


I served him faithfully throughout my days,

But he showed his favor, parted ways and walked away.


I thought he'd be my constant guide,

But he fooled me, then cast me aside and walked away.


The one 'Geet' trusted with every deep part,

Revealed her secrets, broke her heart and walked away.


12.33pm 12 Ct 2024



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Very nice 👍🏼